Bright lights, crazy costumes, loud-ass music, and a whole lot of fun! If that doesn’t sound like the best way to bring in the new year, then I don’t know what does. That’s why we at Trillvo will be making the journey to the Rawhide Event Center in Arizona, for the 2017 Decadence Music Festival.
Rawhide Event Center
Rawhide is an extremely unique themed event center, which is modeled after an 1880’s western inspired town. Gunfights, mechanical bull, and unique shops. All the things necessary to create a fun and exciting festival experience. Oh! Did we mention they house a world famous steakhouse? Yummy!
If the festive theme of this years show isn’t exciting enough for you, can we please talk about the lineup? This lineup is one of Trillvo’s favorites for 2017; it’s so stacked and diverse.
Big Wild • Borgore • BTSM • Chet Porter • Duke Dumont • Medasin • Oliver Heldens • Paz • Party Favor • Petit Biscuit • Rüfus Du Sol • Steve Aoki • Tchami • What So Not • Zeds Dead B2B Jauz • ZHU
Armin van Buuren • Bijou • Boys Noize • Crywolf (Live) • Deorro • Destructo • Galantis • Gerry Gonza • Justice (DJ Set) • K?D • Loud Luxury • Louis The Child • Madeon • Sluggo • Snails • Tokimonsta • Zedd
Trillvo’s Must See Artists
Zeds Dead– These guys have been smashing it this year, throwing down killer after killer sets. We at Trillvo have had the privilege of seeing Zeds Dead play several times over the last year, and never leave disappointed.
Petit Biscuit– He made his U.S. debut earlier this year and just recently dropped his first album,Presence, which is on fire right now. If you like genuinely beautiful music, DO NOT MISS THIS SET.
ZHU– Speaking of lovely sets. ZHU’s live set, with a two-man band, and damn near pitch-perfect vocals. This is a set where you can really get into your feelings, and vibe out with all your friends.
Louis The Child– Another duo who has been killing it this year, the young pair has really created a name for themselves in 2017. They have been producing some great music and even better sets. They are the perfect combination of beautiful music and getting the party started.
Borgore– I mean come on, it is a New Year’s celebration after all. Why not bring it in with EDM’s wildest party boy – not to mention some bangers. Borgore is a NEVER miss artist.
Zeds Dead B2B Jauz– Enough Said!
Don’t Forget to Bring…
1) Your Wristband — This one is simple. No wristband, no entry!
2) Money — We all know festivals aren’t the cheapest events, especially once you walk past the vendor’s table and see your favorite artist merch hanging up, or smell the delicious food in the air. Don’t forget to put money aside so you can visit the world famous steakhouse!
3) Your I.D.– This is pretty self-explanatory, with an age limit restricted event. Not to mention, how good an ice cold beer would taste while listening to your favorite artist. You don’t wanna miss out on that opportunity.
4) Hydration packs — Water is very important, even during the winter. Just because it isn’t hot outside doesn’t mean you don’t need to stay hydrated.
5) Backpacks/Fanny Packs — Everything you need for a whole day of festival activities, carrying around all your stuff will get frustrating. Make sure to bring some kind of storage. Don’t be THAT friend!
6) Your dancing shoes — Can’t forget these. They are a complete necessity for a music festival with a lineup like this, because dancing will be inevitable!
Don’t let this lineup, fun theme, and awesome celebration slip thru your fingertips. Giddy up, and spend new years the right way! If you still haven’t purchased your tickets, it isn’t too late. Click here to buy your 2017 Decadence AZ.