ILLectric River is an immersive, transformational journey offering a variety of art installations, live graffiti, and electronic music artists from around the globe.
Texas has been blessed enough in recent years to acquire many new festivals, but a festival on the river, that’s drawing us in big time! Nestled on the banks of the enchanting Guadalupe River, ILLectric gives music lovers a chance to experience an entirely new element in festivals, a river you can actually swim in!
Some must have items in your fanny pack!
-Chapstick/Sunscreen (it’s going to be HOT and the water will reflect the sun! Make sure you protect your lips and skin!)
-Baby wipes, sealed. It’s going to be sticky! These will save your life.
- No outside chairs, cushions, blankets or strollers allowed inside the venue
- No outside drinks, alcohol, or coolers allowed inside or outside the venue
- No CamelBak water bags allowed
Illectric River allows fans to not only experience sets from their favorite artists but a world of live art an graffiti around them with the beautiful surrounding of the Whitewater Amphitheater! Live graffiti painting from some of the world’s top urban artists will be held with artists like Nicky Davis, W3r3on3, El Pez, Denial, Clinton Millsap and Alex Ramos.
TRILLVO is hosting a pre party River Float. All our welcome to BBQ with us and float the river before doors open at 3PM. The river is located directly next to the venue. We will start pregaming at 10am, consider yourself ILLectric family and come meet some strangers.
“The enormous main stage is covered and is placed affront one of the most scenic backdrops of any stage in Texas. Like it was pulled right out of a Hill Country painting, the stage runs just steps in front of the Guadalupe River, sitting amongst the area’s breathtaking cliffs and treetops.” – Whitewater Amphitheater Homepage
Learn about the artists
- Getter – A household name in dubstep; he has recently rebranded to more of a hip hop alias with his terrorreid project and recent releases! He is a show stopper on any lineup!
- Jai Wolf – A New York-based electronic producer. He is best known for his singles, “Indian Summer”, “Like It’s Over”, and “Starlight”. A future bass monster.
- Liquid Stranger Providing some of the most unique and trippy bass sounds we’ve ever heard. Liquid stranger will put you in a trance while radiating bass through your bones.
- Party Favor Know for doing exactly what his name suggests, igniting the party! Dropping extremely hype, upbeat tracks to keep you moving and dancing.
- Dr Fresch One of the biggest names in Bass house right now! Dr Fresch has been taking over.
- Said The Sky – One of the leaders in chill/futurebass sounds in electronic music at the moment
- Jayceeoh – An extremely talented DJ boasting live scratching and turntablism along with hosting multiple mix shows and labels. The man has even produced some of the top tracks of the last couple of years. Expect trap & bass.
- WHIPPED CREAM One of the top up and coming bass producers in the country right now, she is taking the electronic scene by storm and shows no signs of slowing down. Her mixes are HEAVY and full of twists and turns.
- Champagne Drip – Signed to Dead Beats (Zeds Dead’s label) He is someone you want to pay attention to. He produces sounds that match his name and there’s no way to explain it really without you listening to the music for yourself.
As the industry tends to see numerous larger 2 and 3-day music festivals pop up around the country, ILLectric River, in its second year, has maintained its 1-day intimate setting for music and art lovers, now being the only experience of its kind in the Lone Star State that remains locally owned and produced by Texans. “What makes ILLectric River different is our approach to reaching others and the world by showcasing local and nationally-renowned DJs, as well as a collection of internationally-loved and respected artists via live art shows, interactive installations and light displays,” said ILLectric River Founder/Visionary Jason Millsap. “Get ready for a mind-blowing auditory and visual voyage!”
Tickets and VIP packages for this all-ages event are on sale now through the festival website, www.illectricriver.com.