Written By: Dustin Scoggin
With Lost Lands Music Festival’s 2nd annual affair just weeks away, bass heads all over are starting to prepare. Buying last minute items, getting their ensembles together, and requesting time off for work, Excision fans everywhere are starting to feel the excitement. Here is all the information you need to make your experience everything you want and more.
What to Expect
Speaking from experience, what we know you can expect from the festival is amazing vibes. Last year’s event was beautiful, full of love and amazing energy. We are certain this one won’t be any different. Now, one of the coolest expectations for this year, is the FUCKING DINOSAURS, and they are as real as can be.
Next on the list, is butt loads of bass music. Excision is known by many fans as a bass god, so it should be a given that the bass music will not suffer any shortages this year. Finally, if you are camping, weather is great, bright and sunny by day, chilli by night. Make sure you pack and plan accordingly.
The 2018 lineup is stacked, and guess what, the day to day lineup is officially here!
If you are a returning Lost Lands family, then you’re up for some major upgrades this year.
- 1,000,000 watts of bass- Holy Shit! That’s 250,000 more than last year
- Not one, but two main stages- How will one choose?
- Late Night Sound Camp- How will one sleep? Who cares?!
- 3x more giant fucking dinosaurs- Jurrasic Park Mother F***ers!!!
- Expanded Camping plots- Thank you bass gods!
- Dinosaur Ride- Ride a Raptor B****ES!
- New Chill Zones
- Art Inspired Walkways
- Trippy Forest Lighting
What we know is that this year will not just have one main stage but two. We also know that the Paradox stage will be making a return this year, but BIGGER! Fan of the Executioner? well that stage will be claiming its new home in the sound camps.
Things Campers Need
- Wristbands, camping pass, early-entry pass
- Tents, sleeping bags, canopy, table, blow up matress
- Extra Blankets
- Food and Snacks- Yes Alcohol!
- Water- Don’t Die!
- Personal hygiene goods- your camping outside for several days, don’t be that guy!
- Baby Wipes- Aka Whore Bath
- Lock- Secure your belongings in tent
- Sun Screen- Cancer kills!
- Ear plugs- For those of you not trying to go deaf
- ID- If you want to get in that is!
- Phones, Walkie-Talkie’s- Communication is key
Legend Valley concert Venue is a beautiful landscape located at:
7585 Kindle Rd, Thornville, Ohio.
About 25 miles east of downtown Columbus, Ohio
Excision and Surreal are also giving one lucky winner a chance to win 2 VIP tickets, plus a chance to hang out with with the man himself Excision, along with many other artist set to perform at this years festivities!
Click HERE to donate and enter yourself to win this awesome package!
As we make our return to Legend Valley this year, let us once again prove that our community is respectful, kind, and loving. Last years festival was absolutely incredible and filled with so many great memories. Let’s clean up after ourseleves, be respectful to authority and those working their hardest to bring us this event.
Also, why would we want to do anything to disrespect Jeff, who has done so much to bring this festival back bigger and badder than ever. See you guys at our Lost Lands, our home away from home, our pre-historic kingdom!